Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A list of various enemies and bosses found in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
- Mike: Weakest enemy in the game. Dangerous when in a group.
- Lee: Has a jump kick attack, uses a taunt that'll lower a player's Guts Points.
- Luke: A formidable enemy who knows when to strike.
- Richard: This enemy will pick up any item he'll find, throws it at the player, and has great blocking abilities.
- Malcolm: A tall enemy with a deadly punch and kick attack.
- Dobermans: Big dogs with a deadly bite.
- Jesse: A fast emo enemy who can easily dodge most attacks and completely dodge heavy attacks.
- William: A fat enemy who is immune to fast attacks, and has a deadly punch. He will attempt to slam down on the player when he or she is down.
- Paparazzi: Guys with flash cameras that'll stun the player.
- John: An enemy who'll attempt to damage the player by running towards them, and get blown up.
- Alien: A guy in a blue alien costume with a ray gun.
- Raxzilla: A guy with a green dinosaur costume with a fire breath and a charge attack.
- Cameron: A weak enemy wearing motion capture suits.
- Bats: Giant bats that'll damage the player by flying towards them.
- Raymond: Lucas Lee's skateboarders/stunt doubles. Encountered during Lucas Lee's boss battle.
- Rex: Pallete swap of Malcom as a bodyguard in a blue suit. He will punch the player if he or she tries to pick him up or attacks him longer than expected when down.
- Brad: A dark skinned palette swap of Rex.
- Ryan: An enemy hipster in red who is dangerous, and will attempt to score a critical hit.
- Stella: A rollerskater with a knee-kick attack.
- Rick: This enemy will knock out the player's coins by a shoulder tackle.
- David: An enemy hipster in black who is more dangerous than Ryan, and one of the toughest enemies encountered.
- Hanzo: A ninja in black with a sword.
- Fuuma: White/blue palette swap of Hanzo with a fireball attack.
- Frank: Red palette swap of Hanzo that runs across the screen throwing shuriken.
- Buta: Fat kunoichi with sais. Like William, she will slam down on the player if he or she is down.
- Denzel: A man engulfed in flames.
- Robot Chuck: A man with a Gundam-like head.
- Linus: Palette swap of Robot Chuck with a pumpkin head.
- Harley: Palette swap of William with a pumpkin head.
- Tom: Palette swap of Robot Chuck with a skull head, acts similar to Jesse.
- Donnie: Palette swap of William with an Asian appearance.
- Sammo: A skillful enemy with kung fu techniques.
- Owls: White owls that'll attempt to divebomb at the player.
- Wolverines: Wild animals with a damage dealing slash attack.
- Zombie Jerry: A male zombie, slow moving but with high Health Points.
- Zombie Lucy: A female zombie, slow moving but with high Health Points.
- Musclebomber: A big robot with damage dealing arms, explodes when defeated.
- Absymbel: Robots with attached guns.
- Bee-0 (normal & flying): Small robots with a deadly bite. Flying type shoots at the player.
- Gun Turret: Deployable gun turrets that emerge from the floor.
- Alberta: Genetically engineered palette-swaps of Kim armed with shock sticks.
- Wright: Yellow-suited enemy with a jetpack that can attack the player from the air.
Bosses & Mini-BossesEdit
- Matthew Patel
- Lucas Lee
- Envy Adams & Lynette Guycott (mini-bosses)
- Todd Ingram
- Roxanne "Roxy" Richter
- Robot-01 (mini-boss, later as enemies): A robot invented by the Katayanagi twins. Later appears as a downgraded mass-produced enemy.
- Super Fighting Robot (mini-boss): A giant robot invented by the Katayanagi twins. Prototype of the Kazinger K.
- Kyle & Ken Katayanagi
- Super Gideon Graves (first form)
- Gigadeon Graves (second form)
- Gideon Graves (final form)
- Mr. Chau (hidden boss)
- Male zombies tend to block more than female zombies.